April General Conference marks the passage of time for us.
- 2006 – Our very first date and first time meeting face to face.
- 2007 – Lisa decides to move to Arizona against Brett’s wishes.
- 2008 – Lisa is living in Tucson. Brett is coming around to the idea. We’re reading the New Testament together every Sunday night.
- 2009 – We are officially dating for two months. This was the first time I went with Brett to Mesa for one day of Conference.
- 2010 – Our first General Conference and Easter as married people. Brett started “tweeting” the priesthood sessions for me.
- 2011 – We colored their ties (they’re still on our fridge too).
- 2012 -
It’s conference time again. It’s been good to reflect on where each April General Conference has found us in the past. I wonder what we’ll say about conference this year when we look back on it.